- Karl der Grosse: LGBTIQ+ in Switzerland: Where do we stand today, where are we are heading to? Panel discussion
- University of Neuchâtel: The situation of LGBTIQ+ people in Switzerland. Presentation.
- University of Bern: Day against Homo-, Bi-, and Transphobie (IDAHOBIT). Panel Discussion.
- Get connected: Hate and violence against LGBTIQ+ people in Switzerland. Panel Discussion.
- Zurich University for Applied Science – Diversity Unit: LGBTIQ+ in the context of higher education institutions and transnational solidarity. Panel Discussion.
- SwissNex San Francisco: The situation of LGBTIQ+ individuals in Switzerland: The Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel. Presentation.
- University of Lausanne: Poster at exhibition: “Le Panel Suisse LGBTIQ+: comprendre l’impact des changements politiques et sociaux sur les individus” [Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel. understanding the impact of political and social change on individuals].
- Swiss universities’ equality offices conference: Workshop on diversity and LGBTIQ+ inclusion for Swiss universities
- Swiss Army: Consultation on Diversity and Inclusive Language.
- GLL association (school project): Overview of the Research of the Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel. Talk.
- City of Lausanne (Department of Security and Economy): Ad hoc Consultation on LGBTIQ+ inclusion and hate crimes
- Art Museum in Langenthal: Art (video) show “Liberty, Love, and Loneliness” (Philip Ortelli) for the Kiefer Hablitzel/Göhner Art Prize (Switzerland, March-June 2021). Interview and participation.
- Association Dialogai: “Aperçu de la Recherche du Panel Suisse LGBTIQ+“ [Overview of the Research of the Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel]. Online presentation and round table with politicians and officials.
- Queer Officer association [Queer Swiss Army]: “Die Situation von LGBTIQ+ Personen in der Schweiz: Das Schweizer LGBTIQ+ Panel” [The situation of LGBTIQ+ individuals in Switzerland: The Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel]. Online Presentation.
- QueerAltern association [Queer elderly]: “Die Situation von LGBTIQ+ Personen in der Schweiz: Das Schweizer LGBTIQ+ Panel” [The situation of LGBTIQ+ individuals in Switzerland: The Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel]. Online Presentation.
- University of Lausanne (Diversity office): Ad hoc Consultation on LGBTIQ+ inclusion at the University.
- Johnson & Johnson: “The situation of LGBTIQ+ individuals: The Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel”. Webinar.