Tabea Hässler and Léïla Eisner offer Talks and Workshops for institutions, corporations, universities, and equality/diversity/inclusion offices in Switzerland. Also, the Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel organizes events like panel discussions.
Contact us if you would like to invite us to your institution.
Here is a list of past events the Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel (was) invited to:
- University of Basel (Equality Office): LGBTIQ+ in Swiss Universities – Insights from the Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel.
- Eidgenössiches Büro für die Gleichstellung von Frau und Mann: The situation of LGBTIQ+ people in Switzerland – Insights from the Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel. Talk.
- Sarigai Fribourg, Conférence et table ronde à l’Ancienne Gare : The situation of LGBTIQ+ in Switzerland. Round table discussion.
- MSD: The Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel: Data on discrimination about lesbians in Switzerland. Talk.
- ETH Zurich, Sexual harassment awareness day: The true costs of sexual harassment. Talk.
- HETS: Intersectionnalité dans le contexte LGBTIQ+ : Discrimination, identification et bien-être [Discrimination in the LGBTIQ+ context: Discrimination, identification, and well-being. Talk.
- PSI & EAWAG, Fachstelle Diversität: LGBTQIA+ at the workplace: Where do we stand today? Workshop.
- Advances in LGBTIQ+ Research – Contextual Cues, Debates, and Legal Changes. Joint SPSSI-EASP small group meeting. Organized by us and US-researchers.
- East meets West 2022 Conference: A look from the east and a look from the west. Invited Session.
- Karl der Grosse: LGBTIQ+ in Switzerland: Where do we stand today, where are we are heading to? Panel discussion organized by us.
- University HEP Vaud: A safe space for LGBTIQ+ people at HEP Vaud?. Workshop.
- University of Neuchâtel: The situation of LGBTIQ+ people in Switzerland. Presentation.
- University of Bern: Day against Homo-, Bi-, and Transphobie (IDAHOBIT). Panel Discussion.
- Get connected: Hate and violence against LGBTIQ+ people in Switzerland. Panel Discussion.
- Zurich University for Applied Science – Diversity Unit: LGBTIQ+ in the context of higher education institutions and transnational solidarity. Panel Discussion.
- SwissNex San Francisco: The situation of LGBTIQ+ individuals in Switzerland: The Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel. Presentation.
- University of Lausanne: Poster at exhibition: Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel. Understanding the impact of political and social change on individuals.
- Swiss universities’ equality offices conference: Workshop on diversity and LGBTIQ+ inclusion for Swiss universities
- Swiss Army: Consultation on diversity and inclusive language.
- GLL association (school project): Overview of the research of the Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel. Talk.
- City of Lausanne (Department of Security and Economy): Ad hoc Consultation on LGBTIQ+ inclusion and hate crimes
- Microsoft: The situation of the LGBTIQ+ Individuals in Switzerland. Webinar.
- MSD: The situation of the LGBTIQ+ Individuals in Switzerland: The Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel. Webinar.
- Art Museum in Langenthal: Art (video) show “Liberty, Love, and Loneliness” (Philip Ortelli) for the Kiefer Hablitzel/Göhner Art Prize (Switzerland, March-June 2021). Interview and participation.
- Association Dialogai: “Overview of the research of the Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel“. Online presentation and round table with politicians and officials.
- Queer Officer association The situation of LGBTIQ+ individuals in Switzerland: The Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel. Online Presentation.
- QueerAltern association [Queer elderly]: The situation of LGBTIQ+ individuals in Switzerland: The Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel. Online Presentation.
- University of Lausanne (Diversity office): Ad hoc Consultation on LGBTIQ+ inclusion at the University.
- Johnson & Johnson: “The situation of LGBTIQ+ individuals: The Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel”. Webinar.