We believe that the insights of the Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel and the study on the Marriage Equality Referendum have high practical relevance for LGBTIQ+ and cis-heterosexual individuals, people in the educational context, LGBTIQ+ and other non-profit organizations, practitioners, and policymakers aiming at promoting the health and integration of LGBTIQ+ individuals. Therefore, Tabea Hässler and Léïla Eisner are giving talks/workshops at various institutions (Outreach) and interviews for the media (Press).
If you are interested in a talk, workshop or interview with Tabea Hässler and Léïla Eisner, please write an email: email@example.com
Talks and Workshops
Overview of all our outreach activities: Talks and Workshops
- GLL association (school project): Overview of the Research of the Swiss LGBTIQ+ Panel. Talk.
- City of Lausanne (Department of Security and Economy): Ad hoc Consultation on LGBTIQ+ inclusion and hate crimes
- Art Museum in Langenthal: Art (video) show “Liberty, Love, and Loneliness” (Philip Ortelli) for the Kiefer Hablitzel/Göhner Art Prize (Switzerland, March-June 2021). Interview and participation.
Overview of all our mentions in the Press: Press
- Building Bridges Towards Equality, Tabea Hässler, Beyond Conflict (06.2021)
- “Unsere Erkenntnisse sollen genutzt werden”, Tabea Hässler und Léïla Eisner, Display April 2021, S. 48-50
- Hass gegen LGBTIQ+: Beleidigungen, Spott und Ungerechtigkeiten, Tabea Hässler and Léïla Eisner, SRF (11.04.2021)